How I intend to use this blog

So, I figure I should probably write out what this blog is for and how I am going to use it. First of all I am going to be writing weekly. If I promise to write more often than that then I am going to miss it too often, and I would rather be reliable and less frequent.

I will be using it one week a month to talk about a game I am writing up fully. I am going to write this eventually in long form as a real game to eventually publish, so I make no apologies that I will be thinking about and posting about it here.

I will use one a  month to write up whatever setting is taking up my thoughts that month. I need to write up the ideas for games that get into my head or I won't be able to clear them from my mind. I will probably write up a couple of thousand words of settings and the rules for fate I feel like I would need to hack into the game to make it work.

I will write a little bit about how I run fate and my advice for one aspect of the game. This will often be mechanical sorts of advice, as I am not feeling like you all need my advice on the narrative end of storytelling. This will be a bit of an essay about my experiences and how I think things can be done to have a good time.

The last week a month will be whatever I feel like. I'll just either pick one of the above to do again, or I'll do something else. Just something to allow me to write whatever i feel like I want to while staying in the structure.

Thanks! This one is basically me doing some admin for myself and so you know what the blog will be for.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fight scenes

Big boss fights

Scenes to keep in my back pocket.